Growing research suggests that drugs and surgery may not be the answer for your bad back.
Be sure to read this month’s cover story of Consumer Reports on how a growing body of medical evidence has shown that conservative treatment to back pain are effective as well as safer than drugs and surgery. This issue also covers other related topics of back pain:
- Five common causes of back pain
- New thinking on how to recover from back pain
- How to recover from a back injury
- Effective back stretches to keep pain away
- Home remedies: what works and what doesn’t.